Monday, November 1, 2010

My Path from Rejection to Gratification…


Slowly drifting through this world
Never listening yet never being heard
I am so lost and confused
Why am I the one that always has to lose?
When will my heart find yours?


Crawling daily through life’s ups and downs
Living each down with my face in a frown
My heart never flutters or ever skips a beat
I ever anticipate when our souls will meet.
My heart will soon find yours.


As I’m going through life ever still
A rush over my body, suddenly I feel
This feeling is something I’ve never felt before
It’s warm and refreshing, it opened the door
To my heart as it found yours.


Your love has truly opened my eyes
My whole world is now comprised
Of joy and contentment within my soul
After all this time, I finally know
That my heart has found and will never lose yours.


No comments:

Post a Comment