Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Really Feelin' the Love


When you feel loved, it makes the world look different. It makes you feel things that you’ve never felt before, see things that you’ve never seen before, hear things that you’ve never heard before. 

When you feel loved, it makes the people around you look different. It makes you see the beauty in individual people. It makes you appreciate the unique characteristics and traits of each person, makes you see the good in people versus the bad.

When you feel loved, it makes nature look different. It makes the green grass look more brilliant, the blue sky look richer and the colorful birds look more extraordinary. Love makes something natural look supernatural.

When you feel loved, it makes you look different. It makes you have a radiance about you, and energy that’s tangible. Love makes you lighter on your feet; it makes you have a sunny disposition.

When you feel loved…

I am loved and I feel wonderful. In fact, wonderful doesn’t really express the warmth, comfort and confidence I feel. I feel beautiful in my own skin. I feel like I don’t have to apologize for any of my flaws. I feel like there is perfection in my imperfection. I feel like there is always happy, peaceful music playing in my head and the world around me is singing the same tune! I feel like all the positive energy in the world is contagious and I’ve caught the virus. I’m lovesick. 

I feel loved and I’m in love with you…

No comments:

Post a Comment